Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Song vs. Song #4: The Police vs. U2

Two huge bands, two huge hits that still receive regular airplay. Which do YOU like best?

Every Breath You Take - The Police

or

With or Without You - U2

Slow dance your way out of the 80's prom and into the voting booth now!

Benny K says...

The votes were fairly one-sided on this one. Amie-J stood out from the crowd, which is always admirable. Hold your head high, Amie-J, it's okay to be alone. And so, if it isn't obvious enough, my vote goes to "With or Without You" for reasons JL Pagano has already mentioned. Thanks for playing, everyone!

4 comments:

JL Pagano said...

oooooh cruel choice for me...two of my fav bands....

for actual songs, I gotta pick the U2 one. EBYT is considered the Police's finest, but IMHO they've done much better work.

WOWY it is. Haunting melody, even more haunting lyrics.

JoAnna said...

I think With or Without You...
but I'm not completely commited to that!

The Damsel said...

With or without you...hands down.

glockster17 said...

I'm sorry to say this but most of you have failed this quiz. I know it "Sting"s a little but you'll survive.