Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Song vs. Song #7: Corey Hart vs. The Romantics

The 80's made it clear: if it's nighttime and your fashions and/or behavior doesn't follow suit, you may end up with strange looks, but you may also end up with a hit record. So, which song promoting a nocturnal anomaly do you like best?

Sunglasses at Night - Corey Hart

or

Talking in Your Sleep - The Romantics

Turn on the lights and cast your vote now!

Benny K says...

It looks like we're going to be split right down the middle on this one. I enjoy both songs, but I'm partial to the punk-rock-esque flavor of The Romantics. Ergo, my vote goes to "Talking in Your Sleep". To anyone who's yet to vote, here's your chance to be the tiebreaker!

4 comments:

JoAnna said...

Sunglasses at night.

Hey, why am I the only one to reply by song title and not the artist? I forget which is whose by the time the comment page comes up and then I don't know what everyone else's opinion is. I can however keep the songs going in my head in that time :).... usually.

The Damsel said...

Talking In Your Sleep.

Jennifer said...

Corey Hart. There’s just something so endearing about how you can barely understand a word he says. Plus, I never liked the talking in your sleep song.

glockster17 said...

I know I am always late on these things but I have to add my vote.
First of all this is a very good question, a tough one but I have to say I remember singing along with the Romantics every time I heard that song and as stated by jennifer you can hardly understand Corey Hart, so I vote the Romantics